The rights of the Artist and website Owner, Alvaro A. Ojeda (and all associated sites and works), are protected by the Australian Copyright Act 1968. Purchase of copywritten artwork or content does not in any way transfer ownership of the copyright. The right to produce, reproduce, produce derivative works based on the copywritten image, and/or distribute copies is retained solely by the Artist/Owner. Any transfer of this copyright must have been received from the Artist/Owner in writing and explicitly detail the rights that have been sold, and or transferred, and include their stated purpose.
Works of art purchased or obtained from this or associated sites, or by the Artist/Owner, cannot be modified, copied, distributed, mutilated, or in any way replicated, or changed in a way that would prejudice or tarnish the reputation of the Artist/Owner, without their express permission, except where listed under a Creative Commons Copyright license, and only insofar as the guidelines are properly followed.
- Copyright © Alvaro A. Ojeda
- Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- The Artist, together with any authorised partners and/or licensors, own and control all of the copyright and other intellectual property rights featured in this website and all material therein, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- all of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved. This includes but is not limited to works posted on social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and all other forms of media under the Alvaro A. Ojeda name, and associated brands.
- You may
- View website pages and content within a web browser,
- Download website pages and content for caching in a web browser,
- Print website pages and content; and
- Stream video and audio from this website.
subject to all other provisions stated in this notice.
- Except where expressly permitted by other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from this or any associated websites or save any such material to your computer.
- The website and its content may only be used for personal purposes, and must not be used or distributed for any other purposed.
- Except where expressly permitted by this notice, or by express permission from the Artist, the material and content of this website must not be edited or otherwise modified in any way whatsoever, or be caused to change in any way that is not programmatically inherent to the design and or purpose of the site.
- Unless you own or control relevant rights to the material, or have been given express permission by the Artist to do so, or unless otherwise permitted by this notice you must not:
- Republish material or content from this or associated websites, including republication to other websites;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material or content from this or associated websites;
- Show any material or content from this website in public settings;
- Exploit material or content from this website for commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material or content from this website.
- You may
- You must not:
- Make use of, or take any action that may cause damage to, impair, make unavailable, or otherwise inaccessible the availability, accessibility, and or the performance of this and its associated websites;
- Use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or can be found to be in any way in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material or content which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software; or
- Conduct any systematic, or automated data collection activities (including without limitation—scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the Artist/Owner’s express consent.
- You must not:
- If you learn, or in any way become aware of any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful content or activity that breaches any items stipulated in this notice on this or associated websites, please let us know.
- You can contact the Artist/Owner directly here.
Enforcement of Copyright
- Be aware that the protection of copyright is taken very seriously.
- If a breach or contravention of any copyright against material or content as set out in this notice is discovered, be advised that all legal proceedings may be pursued in the form of legal injunctions against you, and/or the legal pursuit of monetary damages where possible.
- The payment of any legal costs of any proceedings arising from breach of any of the points stipulated in this notice will be sought by all possible legal means and may fall to any implicated party, or individual.
- You may request permission to use any copywritten material or content on this website to the Artist/Owner by submitting your request via any available contact method published on this or associated websites.
- Note however, that although full and serious consideration will be given to any request, any response given by the Artist/Owner is final and no additional requests will be entertained.
Repeated requests after a final answer has been received will be ignored and may be treated as harassment and subject to legal action.
- Blog (14)
- Featured (10)
- Portfolio (245)
- Digital Illustration (96)
- Identity Design (54)
- Illustration (53)
- Interface Design (25)
- Typography (3)
- Alien Languages (1)
- Watercolours (20)